Re: [FWDLK] Headliner bow covers........

Re: [FWDLK] Headliner bow covers........

Are these the same as those on the '59 Dodge?

Mike Barrett wrote:
As some of you may or may not remember, I started looking into having the headliner bows reproduced for 57/58 Plymouths with the 3 piece headliner. I have found someone to do this for us and have some questions for everyone on the list.
1: How much interest is there in having this done? At $50 per set of two, would we be able to sell 50 sets (that would be the break even point).
2: I have 3 different samples to choose from and need a positive ID on the correct one from someone who is an expert within the group.
3: We can only get one color per run (due to cost), is clear or white acceptable for everyone involved. (they are paintable and chromable by the way).
4: If anyone has a spare metal bow (the part that the plastic piece snaps onto), I would like to send it to the manufacturer for trial fit purposes. The samples I have (which I sent for duplication), do not snap onto my bows very securely. Possibly due to age and deterioration, in any case, I want to ensure proper fit....
5: Are there any other years and models these pieces will fit? Mopar or other?
I've spent dozens of hours on the phone and computer working this problem and would love to hear some feedback, questions, comments and the like. It's a big investment so I want to get it right the first time......
Thanks to everyone in advance beforehand.
Mike Barrett
57 Plymouth Belv (without the headliner bow covers)
Vacaville, Ca