Re: [FWDLK] Different BORING & Stroking

Well, as a professional mechanic, and an owner of a '94 Dodge Caravan, I happen to like that 3.0 Liter V-6! It has good power, easy to maintain, and a better engine than those sick little 2.2 liter four cylinders in the immortal "K" car! I have worked on both, and that "Chrysler" 3.0 V-6 DOHC is a good engine! The Grand Caravan's have 3.3 liter pushrod engines, which are more closely related to "forwardlook" engines. Now, speaking of "gender bender" combos, how about my ' 81 Plymouth Horizon, that had the 1.7 Liter Volkswagen Rabbit engine, coupled with a "Chrysler" transmission (4-speed stick in my example). The first years (1977?) of the "Omni-Horizons" were not only powered by VW Rabbit engines, but also had the rabbit transmissions! They were powered by a "Mopar" (?) 1.6 liter engine as of '82 or '83. ---And tomorrow's history lesson will center around GM's use of "chevy" engines in Non-chevy cars! Which started happening in the mid-seventies---.   Zach-