Re: [FWDLK] Different BORING & Stroking

Just as a clarifier, the the drivelines were all American Chrysler.
The (short) Plymouth Voyagers, and Dodge Caravans with the Mitsi 3.0 were
made in Windsor CAN, with an American Trany...and the tranys broke often
before 100K.
 The LE (long) vans were made in America with 3.3 Chrysler engine, which
also broke a lot, along with the tranys. Don't even talk about the turbos.

Ray Jones