[FWDLK] Floor mat

While cleaning out, I found this rubber floor mat with the jute backing on it.  It is in good shape except for a couple of rips.  One that would be under the front passengers seat and the other just about 6 or 7 inches in front of the other one.  It is Mopar and the number on it is 1614112 and AW1644AX8.  If any one know what this fits, please contact me privately or is any one is in need of this floor mat let me know.
    Also I found this brand new carpet front and rear in a box.  I just never know what turns up in my garage.  Any way it has a return address of JC Whitney on it and I cannot find any markings on the carpet.  (I may have to look a little closer).  It had some papers in it as to how to install it and it mentioned late 50's Chevy to early 60's Chevy.  Any one know of how to identify a J C whitney Carpet.  It is green and my wife says a putrid green but in excellent shape.

Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa  Nice day today also