[FWDLK] Please , PLEASE Mr. Postman--

or woman:  PLEASE someone,in the SanFran area, contact Sanderson Headers
(1-800-669-
2430, or: 650-583-6617) & make an appointment to drive your FWDLK'er to
them, so that they can measure your car's under-hood area, so that they
can make their "Block-Hugger" headers actually FIT our cars!!!

I had a NICE conversation,with their 'owner', Donna Smith, & she is
receptive to making a header system for our cars.

btw, I also inquired about the status of my $464-buk refund, on the
Block-Huggers I had - had (& just sent-back, after confirming that they
don't "fit", when I had the Sono-4's installed, w/the 2 1/2"  tailpipes)
for just over TWO years, now--& she said she's get the refund 'out' to
me, asap.

"We" need a 57 Plymmie, 57 Dodge,  57 DeSoto/Chry,  & the 58 B'Block's,
too.

Neil