Re: [FWDLK] aaj brakes!

Hunter, I've got a digital camera and a tripod if you want some help with that.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 10:02 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] aaj brakes!

Hey dudes??I just got my AAJ brake conversion kit for my 61 newport?..they are totally awesome????..i looked thru the stash and read the installation notes, and man all I can say is ?piece of cake???..i am so ready to do this???I think brion said he was going to come over and watch??.that?s way cool???.i will be taken some major pics.

Hunter

OC-so.cal