Re: [FWDLK] Joke of the day (week/month/year)

'71 Coronet R/T.  That's a good trick.  Mopar dropped the 2dr Coronet line in 1971.  In 1971 all Coronets were 4 doors, and there was no RT.  All 2 doors were Chargers.  Is he restoring a '71 Charger RT?

Charles.

From: Greg Filtz <filtz@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2003/11/24 Mon PM 01:22:06 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Joke of the day (week/month/year)

The current edition of "mopar collector" has an article about a guy
currently doing a restore of a 71'  Coronet RT 440 4 speed car.   I
don't know what was paid for the car, but the restoration is ambitious
to say the least.  The car was rolled (roof is crushed), sitting in the
field and missing the engine and drivetrain and anything else that could
be stripped for parts.

I guess the end must be worth means.

Greg in WI