[FWDLK] Powdering you coat.

James, I painted Horace's  frame rails, & undercarriage, but
powder-coated other SMALL
pieces, including the window "sills"

REALLY recommend 'coating' the sills, as the P/coat is VERY tough, &
shiney, so that the sills, after 20-ish years, STILL look 'like-new'!

I also P/coated the spark-plug 'covers'

I'd recommend P/coating your car's fan-blade, as my painted fan is
'always'  needing a re-paint.

I'd say: P/coat your frame, & FORGET about maintaining/painting
it!!--the finish will be nicely glossy, & will look 'perfect'--just be
sure to "prepare/repair" all of the imperfections/roughness in/on the
frame, so that the finished product will look NOS.

Wish I could "do" it, to Horrie!!

Neil Vedder
Bishop,  CA