Re: [FWDLK] To powder coat or not powder coat, that is the q

Re: [FWDLK] To powder coat or not powder coat, that is the question.....

It'll be $175 + the cost of all those cans of Krylon. So about @25- or less
difference. The plus side of powder coating is that it will go where no
Krylon will. It will just be a much nice and longer lasting job.
Sooo, if you have an extra $250....
Ray Jones in Western AR