Re: [FWDLK] addresses and names

Don't remember who started this thread, but have to say, it was way overdue. Was very nice to meet and greet many of you at this past years Chrysler at Carlisle event.

Now for the stats. I am Clay Wood. I live in a little town just outside of Houston, Texas (19 miles east to be exact) called Highlands. I am the founder and owner of MoCarz.com and a very PROUD Forward Look owner. Also, I am the proud parent of 2 beautiful girls and husband to a gorgeous and VERY understanding wife. Current stable consists of a 1957 DeSoto Firedome 4drHT, a 1958 Plymouth Belvedere 4drHT and what I believe to be the only 1961 DeSoto in the Houston Metro area. The 61 is driven quite regularly, and is about 90% finished. The 58 (dubbed on another page) is the "slowly reanimating '58 Belvedere" and the 57 is the one waiting in the wings for her chance at a new lease on life.

With many shows planned for next year, I hope to get to meet and chat with many more fellow FWDLK owners, and maybe this time actually have some help with me so I CAN actually take a minute and just chat. My goal is to hit some of these events either IN or have in tow one of the finned beauties (kills me to see all those glorious fins and have none to cruise around in!).

Glad to be a part of the list even after all these years and look forward to many many more and making more FWDLK friends!

Take care all and have a safe, happy and FIN-tastic holiday season!