[FWDLK] Names & Addresses

Hi all.  It took me a while to provide my data because I'm moving.  I'm currently in NE Detroit but
I just sold my house and purchased another one in North Fort Myers, Florida.  I should be out of
here the week before Christmas.  I currently own a '55 C300 which I have driven to Florida twice.
There is a car club that hosts a car show on Fort Myers Beach the first weekend in December every
year and since that's when I've done my vacations I figured I'd take the C300 to the show a couple
of times.  I recently sold my '56 Dodge Coronet 2-door hardtop.  I co-own a '49 Plymouth 2-door
sedan with a friend of mine.  The Plymouth only has around 35,000 original miles on it but it needs
some physical work and the interior needs to be redone.  I registered with this group shortly after
I bought the Dodge back in '96 and joined the 300 Club when I bought the C300 in late '98.  One of
my early cars was a '56 DeSoto Adventurer convertible which I traded in when I bought my first new
car in '61 which I won't mention.  I wish I had known about classics back then because I never would
have traded that DeSoto.

Jerry Browarski