[FWDLK] Status Report: Sander Headers

You may recall that I'd returned my "Block-
Hugger" (but NOT: "Frame-fitter") headers,. to Sanderson, two years
after their purchase, and after I'd "just-recently" discovered that they
do not fit 'our' cars, AND that I've been trying to get a refund of my
$463.20 that I'd paid them, for their headers.

Well, today, I received their refund check, for
$453.60 (with no explanation for the 'shortage'; and YES,  I kept my
cancelled-check & paperwork, and sent 'copies' of them, to Sanderson).

I guess that the "10-bux-shortage" might represent the miniscule
'interest' that my money might have earned, had I not given them
free-interest, on  that (my)  money, for 2-years (huh?????).

Maybe, it's meant to represent a sort of  "learning-experience" , or,
mebbe it "costs" them $10--ok: $9.60-- to write a check.

Anyway, I cashed their check, & consider the matter 'closed'.

I STILL hope that someone comes- "Forward"
& has Sanderson measure their car(s) so that their Block-Huggers might
become : "Frame-Fitters"!!!

Finally, doesn't ANYONE have a 1958  Carter Carburetor Spec-Sheet, who
can share some of its info, with me???

Neil Vedder
Bishop,  CA