[FWDLK] '56 ply conv 4 sale

Hello Everyone,
                        A friend of mine is selling his project '56 belv. conv. If interested, tell him I sent you. Here's the details.......
I am considering selling my 56 Plymouth convertible project car.   It does have rust but solid frame, all the convertible parts are there and has the 4 barrel engine.   #5-#6 condition....I real project.    No hood or bumpers.    If you know of anyone that would be interested in it before I change my mind, I'm asking $3500. Chris Suminski, 27090 Jean Rd. Warren, MI 48093 (586)755-1267

Thanks. By the way, Chris is the '56 Plymouth tech advisor for the Plymouth owners club. He's a good honest guy to deal with. Talk with you later and thanks.
-Frank