Re: [FWDLK] need a D500 education

Karl ? and list:

The facts you mentioned re: the site for all you need to know on 58 Dodge's is not complete  and the 57 portion also has errors. D500 in 57 shows 101 made. That is not correct. That is the number for D501 (full race 354 hemi engines and a whole lot of other items) cars. I know of no list that relates the exact production numbers for 1957 D500 engines since it was not a model but an option in all series and body styles. That info was lost when a fired Dodge public relations guy destroyed the material.

As for 1958, there is no informationm on the electronic fuel injection option.

Sherwood Kahlenberg
North Hollywood, CA