[FWDLK] TULSA 2007

Hey Guys,

Now don't get mad at me because I've been a mopar guy since the 1950s,----------but-------- we all know that when Chrysler Corp. stretched that metal to make the 57 lower, longer and wider then the previous years, they forgot to undercoat them properly and install drain holes in the rocker panels. That was the worst year for rust on Chrysler Products.
    Now if they were rusting while sitting in the showrooms because they were unloaded from the truck in the rain--------50 years later what do you really think they are going to dig up???
My guess is some rust pieces of a 57 Plymouth, unless they wrapped it in a plastic bag before they buried it.!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                    Ron Allyn Swartley

PS. I would still sooner have a rusty Mopar then a new Chevy or Ford or anything else.