From: "Roger Howard" <roger.d.howard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] TULSA 2007

"...denigrate..."??
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Allyn Swartley
  To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 8:09 PM
  Subject: [FWDLK] TULSA 2007

  I have been informed by a very reliable source that the car should be in
perfect shape if the container is air tight. However once the fresh air hits
the car it will rust and denigrate before your eyes.!!!!!----SO MAKE SURE
YOU GET A FRONT SEAT AND DON'T EVEN BLINK WHEN YOU HEAR THE VACUUM NOISE
COME FROM THE CONTAINER WHEN THEY OPEN IT.

                                   RON
  PS Take your video camera.