[FWDLK] Tulsa, calendars, Fwdlk and other nonsense

[FWDLK] Tulsa, calendars, Fwdlk and other nonsense

Yeah aaaye, (just a touch of the Northern Midwest )
    Since I sincerely doubt there is any chance of a Fwdlk. calendar for 2004.   I may have to take advantage of the pop-up offer for a free Victoria's Secret catalog!
If I can't put up a new version of a finned pin-up, I guess I will settle for less chrome and more bumper.  8 )

    Speaking of Tulsarama, Tulsa's 100th anniversary,  Tulsa's Birthday party, or whatever you want to call it, many are interested.  I have received a couple dozen replies from those interested in going in 2007.  A few replies stating until it is tomorrow, they cannot plan, and even one asking why waste time going to see a wet, rusty pile of nothing get dug up.  To each his own.  I am planning on going for the road trip, the opportunity to view the exhumation of history, no matter what the result, the camaraderie of others with same interests, just to get away and last but not least, just to drive my 59 Sub...if it is road worthy at the time for a long haul.

    On the subject of the condition of the 57 buried there, since opinions are running rampant, I will shoot my highly contested 2 pennies worth into the ring.
What if:..   It is in perfect condition with exception of the stains from the greasy kid stuff they rubbed all over it.
    Will it start with a new "Die Hard?"
    What would the new owner ask for it on Ebay?
    Will the tire manufacturer have bragging rights if they still hold air?   ...Did they properly inflate them or soften them for the "ride"?
    Was the glass tinted, or did it just get that way?
    If the vault leaked, did it allow a "Viper" to enter?
    Will Chrysler send a representative with a fake ID?
    Will Tulsa city officials buy the winner a new DC vehicle if the 57not there?

    I am in hopes the car is just a greasy, smelly 57 Plymouth sitting in a dark concrete grave not too worse for wear and some deserving soul wins it.  Of course they will turn to me and say  First $500 takes it!

    If it is just a ball of rust sitting on 4 rubber discs, mired in red mud, with all the perfect glass perched on top of the heap, I call first dibs on the glass!

Now, back to real life...see ya!      John in WI   where the weather is the same as it was the last time it was like this!