[FWDLK] TULSARAMA Dreamin'

That's me, Joe (Savard): Mr POSITIVE--& I'm POSITIVE that there's a TON,
or 2, of mechanical/trim parts, if not body-parts, undergound, there!!

It's too bad that "The City'" will confiscate the car, immediately, as
they look into the "steel-container", placed inside the car , which
contains MICRO-FILM, recording all the guesses, as to Tulsa's "2007"
population.

The NEAT thing (given that nobody "HERE"
has any chance of winning the car!!), is zactly
HOW Tulsa is gonna figger out the 2007
POPULATION of T-Town!!!!!--That's SEVEN
years after the previous  census!!!--what are they gonna DO, if ANY of
the guesses (and there almost-certainly WILL be some) are relatively
close to the 2000 census--highest  one "wins" ? But, how-high (-er than
the 2000 census is TOO high, to be correct??  The closest guess,
to-and-ABOVE the 2007 census----that's no good, if other guesses are
"reasonably" higher than 'that' guess??

Can you say: " Holy-litigation, Batman??? "

The car's gonna be dug-up, after FIFTY years, and THEN  it's gonna be
held, in  "protective-
custody" for another 10 years, while its ownership is litigated.

BTW, ya'll are aware that the "last-unrestored" original Cobra Daytona
Coupe's ownership is similarly "in court"--seems Phil Spector "gave it
away" in the late 60's, and it kinda/sorta changed-hands &/or was
"put-away" for many years, but recently 'surfaced' , and now  Mr.
Spector claims" that he didn't give-away the car (which is worth what,
now?  2 million bucks?)

You better be in T-Town, in 2007, cause the car's gonna go-away, and be
"outa-sight" for a LONG time, thereafter.

Neil Vedder