Re: [FWDLK] TULSARAMA Dreamin'

So....what if the microfilm is no longer in readable condition.  What would they do then?

Maybe they could bury it for another 50 years and have everyone guess Tulsa's population in the year 2057...and then store that info on a CD, by which time a CD will be completely outdated, and so the process continues.

I imagine they took good care in properly sealing the microfilm, I would hope so anyway, but there's always another "what-if."

Garrett in Central Ohio