[FWDLK] Where are you?

Hi, Up here in cold snowy Spencerport, NY. Working on installing new dual 4 barrels and power brakes on my 57 Christine. The underside was sandblasted about 20 years ago and painted flat black, but it sat apart in a garage for 16 years and I have had it on the road for 3 years so it is time to pretty it up underneath. Have some of Eastwoods new "Rust Encapsulator" for the frame and springs, rear axle,etc. but the "body schutz" sounds like a good idea for the floor pan. Hope to make it to Tulsa in 2007 should be one big forward look party! Dick Whelan (that red fury clone at Chryslers at Carlisle ). PS Bill K. where are you in NY? I know a lot of the junkyards in NY with old Mopars but the one you have found doesn't look familiar.