[FWDLK] Oh, yee, of little faith....

I called both the City of Tulsa's Building Dept
(which "DIDN'T" know anything about the interred Plymmie!!), but who
referred me to the County of Tulsa's Public Works Department, ( which
HAS the jurisdiction over the Courthouse-area) where I had a very
pleasant conversation with Mr. Tom Rains, who DOES know  about the
Plymmie, and who OWNS a 1937 Plymouth.

Regarding the earlier message, ,Re: collapse of the vault-lid, over
coffins (6 feet below ground), Mr Rains confirmed that, to date, there
is NO evidence of any ground subsidence, over the Ply's temporary
'home'. It is believed that the "lid" is located VERY close to the
surface of the ground, & the only "concern" is that there might be H2O
intrusion into the vault--from whatever-source.

The Vault was installed next to a parking lot, but a building was
constructed on that site. The vault is located close to a city street.

The Tulsa County Public Works Dept will check its archives (microfilm,
again!) to see what they can find, Re: construction data, on the
excavation/vault (how deep it was 'lidded', and concrete type/plans).

Also, the Tulsa Historical Society may/will have 'something' on this
'deal', & they might /should have PHOTOS of the car --albeit, probably
from-a-distance--BUT, who knows???? Maybe someone photo'ed the INTERIOR
of the car, "documenting" the stuff that placed inside of it.

I'll call them, manana.

Keep your hats ("lids") on!--the Plymmie (hopefully) 'has'!!

Neil