[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] The name is "Plymouth"

Actually, GM and Chevrolet use "Chevrolet" and "Chevy" interchangeably.  Technically, the plural of "Chevy" is "Chevies" but you usually see it "Chevys."  I suppose since it's their trademark, they can do whatever they like.

-----Original Message-----
From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Magik Draggin
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 8:17 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] The name is "Plymouth"

Oh, ok.....it's all right for you to call them "Chevies", but not all right for anyone to call ours Plymmies?  I think I got that right now.  Let's see, that's spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e, isn't it?

An (ex) Plymmie owner.

Marv Raguse <MJRAGUSE@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to suggest that we refer to our cars by their proper names. It is not Plymmie. It is Plymouth. As P.T. Barnum said you can say what ever about me but spell my name right. If we start to call them other names the Chevie guys might start to get the idea.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm Powered by Google!

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now