Re: [FWDLK] STATUS REPORT; it's a BelveBEER

Re: [FWDLK] STATUS REPORT; it's a BelveBEER

I think that this summer, and every summer until 2007, we should all meet in
Tulsa to prepare for the big event.  After all, there are plenty of things
to be planned, and it sounds like we, the Forward Look group, will need to
preside over the unearthing, as the city and county continue to pass the
buck.  Even though the car was "buried" several times(photo ops), it will
only be dug up once.

I'm going this spring.  Anyone want to join me?

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia