[FWDLK] CHECK THE RULES FOR LIST----PLEASE

Guys,

I think sharp people who sign on to the list sooner or later unsign and leave the list when they see some of us discussing baby talk names for our cars. Plymouth is how it is spelled and we should be proud of the car and it's name. When you get a whole bunch of E mails talking about Plymmy and Plymmie it doesn't get a little boring--- it takes boring to the limit. I love the list and all you guys and if I offend you I am sorry. Most people get pissed off and just leave the list---------I am the type that at least talks about it before I leave the list.
     Many of us guys on the list are professional people and get a lot of Email from friends and business associates. I personally feel weird after closing a big business deal, start reading my email and the next E mail has baby talk in it or some guy who didn't read the rules sending two E mails on the same subject which say "Yeah, Charlie I'm going to go there."
      Now once again I think I am speaking for a lot of guys on the list that are either putting up with it for now or thinking of leaving the list.  Please, guys, read the rules for participation on the list!!

Once again I am sorry if I offend anyone because it is not my intention.

Lets keep the list interesting and informative and be mature about our subjects we discuss?

                                                                                            Ron Allyn Swartley