[FWDLK] body mounts

Len

I was under the impressions that the '57 Belvedere convertible didn't have any rubber body mounts.  When I took my '57 Belvedere convertible apart there were no body mounts on any of the bolts.  Does yours have mounts on the middle and in back mounts?  Please let me know as I'm about to join the body to the frame (in about 3 weeks) and I want to get this thing correct.  Thanks.
John