From: Greg Filtz
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] The name is "Plymouth"

OK.  I have to ask... why "Big Al?"  Why not "Big Fred" or "Big Melvin"?  Of course Sigmond Freud has something to say about the "Big" part of the nickname.
Get the "Dodge Ram" fired up.   Snow is on the way.

Greg in WI

john bartell wrote:
    Macho, macho men!   Quite a diverse group we have.  We have guys giving
their cars names, some giving them nick names instead of their real names,
we have at least one guy making believe he is someone else and using a stage
name, hmmmmm... some wishing they were somewhere else, or someone else...
Elvis, please take a seat on the trunk of the Plimmy made into a couch.
How do you feel about sitting in a car trunk? Any old music you would like
me to play? Little Duece Coupe, or the Chevy to the levy song? So, when
you had the pink Caddy built, did it bother you to change it from original?
Hey, I heard some crazy buried a 57 Belvy? No not a Chebbie! A PLYMOUTH!
Hunk o hunk a tire burnin rust!
Ahemmm....as I stand here, amongst the real men....I dub my
Plymouth...BIG AL !