From: "Tom Stroup" <tstroup@xxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] The name is "Plymouth"

> OK. I'm a real man. I'll call a Plymouth a Plymouth.
>
> But my 1955 Dodge Coronet is named "Bunny".
>
> Tom
>     in 47 degree, ready to downpour, southern Ohio

> Hey Greg,
>     Big AL, my Dad, had a 59 Plymouth Suburban when I was a squirt.   My
Dad and my oldest brother were named Alvin. (like the chipmunks)   In order
to designate who they wanted to talk to, people would say..."Big Al or
Little Al"...
>     Now I couldn't have named my 59 wagon, "Little Al, now could I?  If ya
got it, flaunt it!
> John in white, no wait, rainy, no, snowy, no, sleety, UGH, yup, here in WI

Of course Sigmond Freud has something to say about the "Big" part of the
nickname.
>   Get the "Dodge Ram" fired up.   Snow is on the way.
>
>   Greg in WI
>
>   john bartell wrote:
>
>     Macho, macho men!   Quite a diverse group we have.  We have guys
givingtheir cars names, some giving them nick names instead of their real
names,we have at least one guy making believe he is someone else and using a
stagename, hmmmmm... some wishing they were somewhere else, or someone
else...     Elvis, please take a seat on the trunk of the Plimmy made into a
couch.How do you feel about sitting in a car trunk?  Any old music you would
likeme to play?  Little Duece Coupe, or the Chevy to the levy song?  So,
whenyou had the pink Caddy built, did it bother you to change it from
original?Hey, I heard some crazy buried a 57 Belvy?   No not a Chebbie!  A
PLYMOUTH!Hunk o hunk a tire burnin rust!      Ahemmm....as I stand here,
amongst the real men....I dub myPlymouth...BIG AL !----- Original
Message -----Will the real men please stand up and call a Plymouth a
PLYMOUTH