[FWDLK] Do you HAVE to own a Plymmie, to call it a PLYMMIE!!??

[FWDLK] Do you HAVE to own a Plymmie, to call it a PLYMMIE!!??

Got a news-FLASH, here: Plymmie's no longer
EXIST--sorry, I meant to break
:that" to y'all, gently.

The DEADLER-Chrysler (A.G.) corp decided
to KILL the Plymmie!!!!

Why aren't you-all more upset about THAT little-fact, than what "we"
call, our cars--nothing's worse than the LACK of a sense of humo(u)r.

btw, terms-of-endearment, like Plymmie, or Chebbie--I mean Chevy; or is
that "Chevvy", or "Chevvie", or Poncho, or Merc,
or Oldsmobuick,Caddie, [how-cum they're mostly G.M.??]   show a certain
affinity, or recognition, or awareness of,  or a knowledge of, or a
COMFORTABLENESS- with,  a car
that the speaker wishes to express .

Final thought for the day : IT'S JUST A CAR!!
(dead, or never-living, or otherwize).

Horrie