Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 7:57 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] The "PLYMMIE" Discussion is OVER!

 Hi All,

This is ridiculous.  The next person who continues this 'plymmie' thread will have their posting privileges revoked until I'm done dealing with the server move, the incredibly incompetent ISP it will be connected to, and the rest of the hassles and expenses I'm having to deal with over this right now.

If y'all keep acting like kids, I'm sorry to say I'm going to have to treat y'all like kids.  Call your car whatever the heck you want to -- it's your right.  If you disagree, take it up with that person OFF THE LIST.

So there.  =P

-Dave