[FWDLK] Pics of my 55 Coronet

Sorry, joey, I don't have any ForwardLook PLymouths.
I just uploaded some pics of my 1955 Dodge Coronet
if anyone wants to look.  Since the Plymmie talk is over,
everyone should have time to check out my "Bunny" Dodge.
;-)

     bbdart.megahosted.com/gallery/album22

Tom                                          in rainy southern Ohio

>>> Joey Ramirez <Joeyramirez69@xxxxxxx> 12/10/03 09:13 AM >>>
Hi everyone!  If you have any pictures of your Plymouths can I please have
them?  I have a 1957 Plymouth Savoy, does anyone have any picture of your
Savoys?  I just would like to see the member's rides.  You know the different paint
jobs and stuff you have on your cars.

Thanks,
Joey