[FWDLK] Engine additives and such

I have been going thru some boxes here and found these items.  I just wonder if any of them were really good to use or are they still good to use or are they just something to put on the shelve for nostalgia.

Lubaid T---Lubaid Company

Carb Aid---Lubaid Company

Wynoil-----Motor Power

Zecol cooling system conditioner made by Zecol Inc

Ree-Juve Sludge Solvent----The Canfield Oil Co

William Penn Valve Ease---The Canfield Oil Co

Compound 66----The Continental Mechanics Research Corp

Steed Oil Conditioner---Steed Industries

McCulloch Stow It,  Tune Up and Power Up

Jack in cold Shinglehouse, Pa