Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

Re: [FWDLK] Off Topic - Plymouth Police Car ID?

In a message dated 12/16/2003 8:14:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, ajp002@xxxxxxx writes:
A couple of additional points:   Police cars were the larger size C body,
usually the Fury I.   I never saw a B body police car, but they were
probably available.   I believe that the police option also included heavier
duty wheels.  Jim
There is a very small local Police Department that years ago bought a "Henry J' Kaiser for a 300 lb. cop to use.  He quit!

Joseph Savard
855 Orion Road
Lake Orion, MI 48362
(248) 693-6453