[FWDLK] Fwdlk Website and Dave Stragand's Email is Down Again

[FWDLK] Fwdlk Website and Dave Stragand's Email is Down Again

Hi All,

Yet another problem has arisen.  On top of everything else, last night a hacker got into the server (due to the poor password choice of someone at Ketchum who still had access to the machine).  I was able to catch him/her right when s/he started, and stay a step ahead of him/her for about three hours, then saw s/he was launching a scorched-earth script against the machine, which I was unable to cancel.

I -WAS- able to shut down the machine as a last resort, and this is its current state.  I will be going in tomorrow morning to assess and repair the damage (if any) and make the necessary security adjustments before I bring the machine back online.  Fortunately, the backup tape (if needed) is from Monday at 2 PM, so nothing much would be lost.

If any of you folks in France know who is at the address ATUILERIES-112-1-3-82.W81-48.ABO.WANADOO.FR... please go kick his/her butt for me please.

-Dave