From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Charles Gedraitis
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 11:59 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake springs

I've always used a screwdrive, and yes, I have the spring pliers, I just
was not impressed with them-I had to fight with them more. I'll stick with
the screwdriver, and of course, eye protection :-P
Although it took three of us and methods I don't care to discuss to get
the return springs on the drums of my Kaiser Jeep-take one of the fwdlk
springs, and imagine soemthing about 6 tims heavier. Yeah-they didn't
wanna move...

~dave
in rainy massachusetts
'61 Newport
'67 Kaiser M-715
'91 Toyota Pickup

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at