Re: [FWDLK] Brake return springs

Actually the tool is the better way if you use the long handle side of it
which is curved on the end to fit over the pin. Hook the spring over the
handle, place the curved part on the pin, and lift it away from the other
end of the spring and it will slide right on the pin.
I've had to show severt people over the years how to do this with their own
tool...They had no idea what the curved end was for.
Ain't it fun???
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas