From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Blackmore, Dawson
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 7:44 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Power Steering Conversion

Has anyone tried to do a manual to power steering conversion.  My 57
Firesweep has manual and since I'm thinking of doing the front disc brake
thing this winter, it would be a good time to put in power steering.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dawson Blackmore, Jr.
1957 DeSoto Firesweep "Memphian" Ambulance
web:  www.ctemsi.com
vmail: 203.386-3455
email: ctemsi@xxxxxxxx
            dblackmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily
searched at