Re: [FWDLK] 58 Dodge Bendix EFI

In a message dated 12/22/2003 1:21:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, jmccann02@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
did they use an oxygen sensor, manifold pressure, throttle position?

Sorry, too long ago...  AS I RECALL, Temperature, altitude and some means of establishing RPM and whether it was wide-open-throttle or road load.

At that time we weren't concerned with smog except in a very basic way, so we just wanted to duplicate the functions we were used to addressing with carburetors.  There was such a rush to get them into production we hardly had time to do THAT!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI USA