[FWDLK] FWDLK Christmas

          Hi every body,epecially '60 Dodge fans-just dropping in to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a great New Year,and to apologise to the folks who responded to my parts request in the for sale section (!) and didn't get a reply due to my hard drive dying.I am still looking for a '60  Dodge instrument panel with a good working order OEM  clock and does anyone know if it is still possible to obtain NOS seat covers?
          Best Wishes to all from Chas in damp and dark England.

1969 Dodge Pick up.
1973 Charger.
1960 Polara 6 pass wagon.
1960 Pioneer 9 pass wagon.
and soon to be joined by 1960 Matador 6 pass wagon.