[FWDLK] Seeking Truck/Race Hemi Exhaust Manif.

[FWDLK] Seeking Truck/Race Hemi Exhaust Manif.

I am looking for one of the 354 hemi truck and 300B-300D performance exhaust manifolds with the 4-bolt flange that has a flattened "ram's horn" area for clearance in the '57-58 cars to the steering box and right front suspension.  I have an NOS full ram's horn type to trade.

This is quite hard to describe the difference between the full and flattened ram's horn styles and they ALL are cast with the same casting number so that is of no help.   If you would like a photo showing the two styles for comparison and verification, email me and ask.   wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   This is for my Kiekhaefer 300C Road America competition model.

Thanks,
Wayne