Re: [FWDLK] Engine compartment details/colors? 1959 Dodge

Re: [FWDLK] Engine compartment details/colors? 1959 Dodge

Hi Lou -

Sounds like most of your stuff is the correct color.  Here's what I come up
with:

 1) Engine block Silver
 2) Valve covers Red
 3) firewall Main Body Color.
 4) inner fenders We used gloss black, but added a 5% flattening agent to
make it kinda low gloss.  They came out beautiful !
 5) radiator and support See #4
 6) accessories, etc.:  power steering pump, generator, water pump, fan,
 air cleaner, horns, ign coil, etc. P/S pump is 'natural cast color', others
black as above
 7) spark plug wire holders See #4
 8) firewall (should be body color??) See #3
 9) power brake booster (oval), vacuum canister, master cylinder... Black
like above. Natural Cast Iron color for the m/c.

What is the paint code of your car on the data plate ?  If your car is
painted correctly, your firewall should be Rose Quartz.

Ron