Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Cheesy ebay auction

Hello list,
Just stumbled across one of the cheesiest ebay auctions I've ever seen.  This guy is auctioning the right to negotiate purchase of a '57 Fury.  Of course, if you don't meet his price, he'll simply put the car itself on ebay.  Is it just me, or does this auction ooze of arrogance?

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy O/D, '68 300 rag in wet OR