[FWDLK] drums and AC

Title: Message

Hey dudes

1. Well I was trying to get my front drums and brake systems to someone, but failed (I have new AAJ)

Ok that's cool

2. Now I am removing all the AC stuff inside fan unit and compressor.

3. Does anyone want that crapola?

I want a clean engine compartment and I don't need AC. I live coastal.

4. where can I get Chrysler engine crapola like chrome valve covers and groovy stuff for my 318 engine?

Thanks

Hunter Dion

OC SoCal

OC SoCal