Re: [FWDLK] How screwed am I?

Growing up with a continuas fleet of $50 specials from the back row of the dirt lot car dealer. Most of which were in dyre need of some sort of emergency repair to make them drivable.Anyway lest I get too windy about my childhood let me cut to the chase and say to you my friend the magic potion you need is called J B Weld. This magic potion, along with a wire brush, will repair just about any break up to ,but not including, the break of day. Well thats my recomendation. It will work. Read the directions and have at it. Dont need to remove the manifold from the motor. Fixed the carb on my John Deere tractor for about 6mos until I could come up with the $300 bill to put a new one on.