[FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK SITE UP AND RUNNING YET?

[FWDLK] FORWARDLOOK SITE UP AND RUNNING YET?

Hello DAVE or ANYONE !
Can someone please advise on the statis of the Forwardlook Site, is it up and running yet? All I seem to be  getting is that the site is moving and to check back later.Maybe I missed something did the address change? I sure miss the links to EBay and the WANT ADS on the site.I hate bidding on items with out the link to the Forwardlook if the site gets something out of it.Please advise ASAP. Thanks Wayne  in Mississauga,Ontario.CANADA

57 BELVEDERE
59 DESOTO
60 FURY

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Over 25,000 pages of archived Forward Look information can be easily searched at http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm Powered by Google!