Re: [FWDLK] Bumpah bolts

Dave.
I have been meaning to buy some bumper bolts for my resto for a few weeks now, but have not gotten
around to it yet.
However I have made some enquiries, and came up with the following:

The Cliplink, Mike Esteph, mike.e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.thecliplink.com/bumper_bolts.htm,

and also:

Mr Gs.
http://www.mrgusa.com/pdfs/68-72bmper.pdf

I have been having trouble finding 2 owners who have the same size bumper bolts, so that I know I am
getting the right size for my resto, hence I am not absolutely positive what I need to order. (I
guess a lot get replaced over the years, and end up with the wrong size.) There is a huge number to
choose from on these 2 sites alone. Could I trouble someone with an unmolested 57 or 58 Plymouth to
take a look at these 2 sites, and then go and measure one of their original bumper bolts, and advise
me what I need to buy?

Thanks in advance, and a Happy New Year to all.

Glenn.
57 Fury.
Auckland, New Zealand.