Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] You know...

Looking at that '58 Chrysler reminds me of another car that was pulled out of the brush years ago by a list member.  Now I've forgotten who it was. The car was a '59 Dodge convertible and it was a real basket case--came from New Hampshire.  The member posted pictures on his web site of the restoration process.. What an undertaking!  But he had the skill to do the body work and the car was worth saving, given the scarcity of '59 Dodge ragtops.  Does anyone remember this car, and is the owner still a member of the list?  It would be great to see what it looks like today.

Bob McGrath
'55 Savoy
'56 Savoy
Beavercreek, OH