From: eastern sierra Adj Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2004/01/05 Mon PM 12:06:04 EST
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Losing FILLINGS

I bwas just about to reply to Mike Higgins, when Charles' response, came
through.

I never associated the mirror's vibration ("What's behind me, is not
important"---Raul Julia, to Michael Sarandon, in " Gumball Rally")
with tire imbalance, because the car has been quite stable, and the
tires (ground-down wide-
whitewall radials) have shown no signs of abnormal wear (except on the
edges, from cornering). The car also has a 'modified' suspension, and I
(now) run the tires @ 32 psi, so this is not your father's Oldsmobuick
(Chevy Chase's car, in "Family Vacation").

Neil