[FWDLK] '56 DeSoto Fireflite on ebay.

Beautiful car, but much too pricey for me.  Obviously the owner is not much of a fan...; he doesn't know what engine it has, and he has the trans listed as "Manual".  Hmmmm... the manual has pushbuttons.

I need his horn ring, though.  I'd need just to change the emblem.

I wonder....Maybe I could buy it, get the horn ring, change the emblem, and put my broken horn ring in it's place, then re-auction it for my bidding reserve??!!

NAUGGHH!

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe