[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth sedan Windshield rubber new wrinkle

[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth sedan Windshield rubber new wrinkle

I was ready to order my new windshield rubber today from Steele as the consensus was that was the best choice. However, it appears that all the listings are for windshield rubbers that are designed for the chrome moldings. My windshield rubber has molded in triangles in the corner and takes absolutely no chrome. Has anyone run across this particular rubber? Or should I track down some chrome and convert. I am not to worried about being a 100% correct. I am going to post this on the forum as well. Thanks in advance for any comments.

Do you Yahoo!?