[FWDLK] Need dome light covers

Hello,
Does anyone know where I might find some dome light covers for a 56 Dodge Regent 2 door h/t coupe. This car is a Canadian car with the American equivalent (body only) being the 56 Plymouth Belvedere 2 door h/t coupe. I'm only guessing, but I think that the dome lights covers off a Belvedere would be the same, because Chrysler used the Plymouth body on the Canadian Dodges. The Canadian Dodge equivalent would be the 56 Dodge Mayfair 2 door h/t coupe.

I do know for sure that the covers off the 56 Dodge Coronet and 56 Custom Royals are not the same.

Thank you

Keith
56 Dodge Regent